- Key Dates, Templates & Submission
Key Dates, Templates & Submission
|Abstract submission:||6 July 201829 July 2018|
|Notification for abstract acceptance:||27 July 201824 August 2018|
|Deadline for full paper submission:||30 November 2018|
|Notification for full paper acceptance:||18 January 2019|
The paper submission has been open now until November 30, 2018.
The author instructions and template of full paper is downloaded here.
The following documents must be submitted together from the Full Paper Submission site : https://regist.spm-cloud.com/form/RDSfullsubmission
- The full paper (6 pages) in *.pdf and *.doc (Word) formats.
- The Consent Form, using one of the files “Consent to Publish Form_Copyright.pdf”. With the first form, the Publisher gets the copyright of the paper. With the second form, the Publisher gets the permission to print the paper, but it has to mention the institution of the author as the copyright holder. All authors MUST submit the Consent to Publish Form in order that the papers are included in the Proceedings.
The length of full papers is strictly limited to 6 pages. You’ll be notified by 18 January 2018 whether your paper accepted or not.
Submission of abstracts (Deadline 6 July 201829 July 2018)
The abstracts should be submitted by 6 July 201829 July 2018 to the 2019RDS according to the following rules
- Register for a user account at the following web-site
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- All abstracts must be written in English of about 400 words. Abstract should include title, authors, their affiliations and the e-mail address of the corresponding author, the main text and keywords: 3 to 5 keywords. No figures, photos or illustrations are allowed in the abstract.
- All abstract authors are asked to choose one topic during the submission process. The scientific and advisory committee reserves the right to place the abstract in a different and more appropriate category based on its topic and content.
- By submitting the abstract, you are granting 2019RDS to publish and disseminate it electronically
Acceptance of abstracts (Notification by 27 July 201824 August 2018)
Selections for publication are made by the Scientific and Advisory Committee of the 2019RDS based on the scientific merit and the quality of the writing. After reviewing process, authors of accepted abstracts for oral and poster presentations are eligible to submit their full papers. The submitted full papers will be reviewed by two reviewers, at least, and only the accepted papers will be published in the Summit Proceedings, provided that the registration fee is paid. All accepted papers will be a part of the ISRM Digital Library following the summit and available to the rock mechanics community worldwide.